PALMYRA MIDDLE SCHOOL PTO WELCOMES YOU!
The Middle School Parent Teacher Organization is a very active nonprofit organization whose membership includes all parents, legal guardians, and faculty at the Palmyra Middle School. Our objective is to provide structured social activities and enrichment for the students, as well as support and recognition of the faculty and staff.
PTO meetings are held on the first Monday of the month (unless it’s a holiday) and are listed on the school district calendar. We meet in the Middle School Library (Media Center – entrance is on the right side of the horseshoe in the front of the building, as you face the main office)-(6th grade entrance).
We hope you will join us! This is an informal, but informative meeting that will give you a chance to learn more about our organization and share your ideas with other involved parents. Our meetings are open to any community member interested in participating in the Middle School educational and social experience.
2014-15 PTO Meetings
- October 3 @ 7pm - MS Library/Media Center
- November 7 @ 7pm - MS Library/Media Center
- December 5 @ 7pm - MS Library/Media Center
- January 2 @ 7pm - MS Library/Media Center
- February 6 @ 7pm - MS Library/Media Center
- March 6 @ 7pm - MS Library/Media Center
- April 3 @ 7pm - MS Library/Media Center
- May 1 @ 7pm - MS Library/Media Center
Please join us. We value your opinion!